Sunday, November 30, 2014

problem with male-dominated society

This is the real problem about male-dominated society. Everything that embarrasses men abt themselves, they attribute it to women. e.g.:

1. Men are actually more hyper passive drivers than women. When I drive a mile, my husband makes at least 10 critical comments or makes faces or gasps etc. When he drives 100 miles, I make one. But the passive driving joke is always for women...

2. Men gossip more. If my husband told me that a guy in his office was not wearing matching socks, I am pretty sure I wont ask, " Really?? What shirt WAS he wearing??"

3. Men evoke more pathos than women. Women are supposed to cry for attention... Women are supposed to over-react to small injuries/pains...

4. Men take more time in shopping for a pair of shoes or shades than I took for my entire marriage trosseau....everytime...

5. Men are obssessed with their looks all the time. Women are far too much blamed for taking time to dress. But men are lot more insecured. e.g. tell the next guy you meet that he has dark spots on nose..Ignore the immediate reaction... Check his beauty kit within a week... you will see those worthless nose strips...

6. The first five points were based on multiple men I have observed...This one may or may not be generic. Men make more noises than women while doing you-know-what...Also they expect a lot of cuddling and appreciation... afterwards.... Women just want to go to sleep... 

I will be adding more points as they occur to me...but this is my prima face observation list...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home