Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What girls notice in guys!!!

This is extempore, triggered by the discussion on Bulletin Board of my old company.
Dedicated to my husband, finest and noblest of all the men I have ever known -
(N.B.: 3 years since my marriage and I still dont know anybody at par with him!!)


When I saw you keep your head high, when noone else was helping you
When I saw your smile amidst the fear, I think I then first noticed you.
When I saw your generous heart, I saw noone was as rich as you
When I saw your helping hand, I noticed all the strength in you
When I saw my tears in your eyes, I noticed that ur eyes were blue
When I saw my name in your prayers, I noticed that your love was true
When I saw that there was no pleasure, no success, no riches as dear as you
When I saw, though life had everything, it was still a burden without you
When I saw that I was not myself, I was just a reflection of you
When I saw you in everything I did, I think that was when I noticed you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home