Friday, August 15, 2008

Dream

Yet again today I had dream of you
I could feel your breath and feel your touch
And oh! it felt so true
When I dreamt today and I dreamt of you

I was looking at you when you were sound asleep
You were dreaming of me and you said my name
I came closer and rested my head on your heart
I could hear your beats get faster again

You smiled in my dream when you dreamt of me
You could feel me touching you deep within
You felt warm; you were shivering with joy
You were filled with love up to the brim

I smiled when I saw you and we lightly kissed
You took me in arms and cuddled with me
In my dream you put me back to sleep
With love in ur eyes you looked at me

In my dream you were kissing me
In my dream you were looking at me
Will you tell me what you were seeing then
In my dream when you were dreaming of me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home